We at 9rules (even the ones outside the US who aren’t taking a well-deserved holiday) would like to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.
You know, no matter where you live, it’s always good to stop, take stock, and find at least one thing to be thankful for.
Oh, and eat lots of food, too!
Here’s a selection of our 9rulers enjoying Thanksgiving. Have a great one!
- Volksbloggin: short and sweet
- Ali Edwards: likewise
- Unclutterer.com: Thankful greetings
- The Inadvertent Gardener: Happy Thanksgiving, good people of the blogosphere
- Adventures in Parenting asks “is there anything to be thankful for at Thanksgiving?” Thankfully, there is
- Cook Local: foodie pictures coming soon
- Techie Buzz: thanking their readers
- Dumb Little Man offers 10 ways to make Thanksgiving super fun, so if you’re not having fun yet, check this out!