Recent Blog Entries
Written by Tyme White on August 26, 2008
Many people have been asking when we will be announcing the results from Round 7. We will be announcing the results Sept. 3, 2008 (Wednesday) on this blog. The holiday will be over, most will be back at school/work so the odds are higher everyone will be available so I can start processing sites.
I’ll explain this when the announcement is made but let me quickly explain the process.
- A list of the new members will be posted on the blog.
- Within the next couple of days after the announcement, I will be contacting the new members to begin processing their sites so their content displays on 9rules.
- At this time I will be sending out questions to those blogs that were not accepted but we had questions for the owner. If you saw the stream those are the sites we said were “maybes”.
- During this time it is not unheard of for there to be shifts within the communities. Depending on the sites accepted new communities might start, others might be merged, etc.
- If time permits (after I am done getting the new members settled in) I will post here on the blog how you can contact me to find out why your blog was not accepted. This is done privately via email.
That’s it! I just wanted to give everyone the date when the results will be posted.