Recent Blog Entries
Written by Colin Devroe on May 31, 2005
We’re pulling for you Johnnie.
Written by Colin Devroe on May 30, 2005
I’ve decided to make this the first 9rules Network featured article since WordPress development is so near and dear to my geekiness.
Chris not only gives a short overview of theming in WordPress 1.5, but he focuses on how to do some not-so-common things with WordPress themes which can really help you to make your site stand-out from the crowd.
Written by Scrivs on May 24, 2005
If you haven’t heard about it already, Blogebrity is a site that has created an A-List, B-List and C-List. Supposedly this is legit and the people behind it are actually trying to setup the lists. How they go about it I don’t know, but I find it quite amusing.
Matthew has pointed out to me that I have been fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to make the C-List (the clist). Now I am in the same company of a couple other hundred people that I haven’t heard of. Wonderful.
- I speak with Calacanis on occassion so unfortunately he is my “in” for that list.
- I got to stand next to Zeldman at SXSW and saw how much taller I was than him so height wise I can make the A-List.
- I drank and smoked a cigar with Jake Dobkin so that is my drinking partner on the A-List.
- And Anil asks me why I have been switching away from MT on some of my sites so he is my advocate on the A-List.
- I convinced Doug Bowman to return to the bar with me at SXSW so he is my peer pressure pal on the B-List.
- I emailed Andy Budd twice so he is my British mate B-Lister.
- Mike Davidson annoys the hell out of me everyday on IM so he is my annoy the hell out of me B-List guy.
- Matt Mullenweg is always surrounded by an insane amount of women so he is my B-List pimp.
9rules owns it.
- D. Keith Robinson
- Sergio Villarreal
Maybe by the end of the year we can help make every member a clister.
Written by Scrivs on May 20, 2005
We might be announcing one or two more sites next week, but for the most part the first round is over. I hope everyone is enjoying what we are trying to do and reading our members’ sites. Some really good stuff has been coming from them and we can only look forward to bigger and better things.
I have been receiving a couple of emails from people asking how they may join the network. We will be opening up another round of submissions shortly so stayed tuned.
Now go and enjoy your Friday (by not going to see Star Wars).
Written by Scrivs on May 19, 2005
aka Star Wars Episode III is out. See everyone tomorrow.